



Well, I'll tell you...it's a @#*t load of wood! On Thursday afternoon they unloaded a semi full of lumber onto the lot. I knew it was going to be alot of wood, but holy cow! So Friday after I picked the girls up from school I swung by the house to see what was going on, and they had the entire garage framed up!
Today when I stopped by the station, Mike (our good friend who works with Jeff, and lives in our new neighborhood) said that they had the whole first floor framed. I thought he just meant the boards were up, but they had the rooms framed out too! I think they may start working on getting it under roof by mid-week if they keep up with this pace! Let's hope!
The bell will ring for Round 2 tomorrow morning! Place your bets people, I have my money on the Mafia!
No comments:
Post a Comment